Advanced Cart Advanced Settings
You can learn about the uses of Advanced Carts here (No Payment) and here (Payment). This article covers how to manipulate and edit settings related to Advanced Carts. The Advanced Cart settings are located in the WizeApp settings under the Advanced Settings link.
If you do not see this link, it means you do not yet have the Advanced Cart activated and will need to contact email@example.com for assistance. If you do, this guide will take you through each settings tab and its functions.
Never under any circumstance move a submitted application back to the Drafts Folder. If you believe this is absolutely necessary -- Please contact our Support Team for assistance.
The General tab allows you to upload a logo for your application and further customize text that will appear on the Login/Signup screen. This is particularly important for customers who iFrame their entry as it provides a way to personalize and clarify the login.
Using the General Tab of the Advanced Cart you have the ability to do the following:
- Application: The name of the form
- URL: Change the URL for the form: You can update the URL for the advanced cart form from this menu no differently than you can from the WizeApp screen. Simply update the name that appears in the URL field.
- Image: Upload a new logo or different logo:
- Remove a logo: You can remove a logo by clicking “remove logo”
- Post a logo: You can upload a new logo by clicking upload logo and selecting the file or by inserting the URL of an image into the text box
- From Name: You can customize the name that automated emails from WizeHive will be addressed by. These will appear as from WizeHive (From Name).
- From Email: You can customize the email that the automated emails from WizeHive will be addressed by. These will appear as from WizeHive (From Email).
- CSS: This field allows you to apply custom CSS to the Login Page.
- Page Tracking HTML: This field allows you to apply page tracking to the submission entry. For example:
- Logout Redirect: This field allows you to define the URL that the user will be redirected to upon logout.
- Allow update of checked-out submissions: If Yes is selected, the user may make edits to their submissions after checkout.
Profiles allow you to define the fields which should be repeated from entry to entry within the user's “cart”. Fields identified via this function will retain the value entered on the first entry for all other entries submitted within the cart until those submissions are checked out. Once checked out, the entrant will need to enter all information again for the next entry.
The Pricing function allows you to define the pricing to be charged for the first entry, other entries and any special pricing that is being set by conditions related to field values. Pricing is per cart, as in one transaction.
First Submission: Enter the price that is to be charged for the first submission that an entrant makes. This can be left as a no charge entry at $0.00 if desired.
Other Submission: Enter the price that is to be charged for each additional submissions that an entrant makes. This should be left as no charge if the First Submission is left at no charge.
Specific-Field Pricing Rules
With Field Pricing Rules you can identify fields where specific values will define what pricing should be assigned to a submission. You can make changes to a rule by clicking edit, remove a rule by clicking remove, or add a rule by clicking add. When clicking add or edit you will be brought to a page similar to the one seen below:
- Name: The name you would like associated with the pricing rule
- First Submission $: The cost of the first submission
- Other Submissions $: The cost of all subsequent submissions after the first
- Field: The field that is going to be checked
- Value: If the field is this value, the pricing rule will apply
- Action: You have the option to remove or add rules
This tab is used to identify the payment facility that should be utilized to process payments for submissions.
Checkout Type: You can define the payment facility as one of the following:
After defining the Facility the account associated with the Facility must be entered.
Allow Checks: This feature should simply indicate whether checks will be accepted in lieu of payment through credit card.
Conversion Tracking HTML: Use this field to identify the tracking HTML to be included on the payment confirmation page.
This feature is utilized to define the fields of information from the submission that should be provided to external providers, i.e. payment vendors, upon final submission. Static fields are those that should be repeated for each submission such as account or IDs. Form Fields are those from the Profile Tab that will change from entrant to entrant and should be exported. Examples might include “Email Address” or “Name”.
The Text function allows you to customize any messages that appear for users based on different circumstances within the entry process to make them aware of what has occurred, etc. You can click “Edit” on the right of any custom text field noted on the left and then modify the default text provided, including any special HTML that you might decide upon to customize that text.
Note that much of the text you may want to edit might be located in Template Text on the main form settings.
The Coupons function will allow you to pre-define coupon codes that can be “redeemed” to provide discounts with Payment Processing.
In the Coupon tab there all of the coupons are in the Workspace are listed. Here you can see:
- Code: The code required to redeem the coupon during checkout.
- Discount: The percentage or dollar amount that will be taken off the purchase total.
- Expiration: The date and time at which the coupon will no longer be valid.
- Max Uses: The number of times that may use the coupon before it becomes invalid. In the example above, only the first 200 users will receive the discount.
- # of Uses: The number of times the coupon has been used thus far.
- On/Off: Whether the coupon is currently valid, off signifies the coupon is not currently valid.
To the right of each row in the chart, you will have the option to edit or remove the coupon. To create a coupon, click Add at the button of the Code column. You will be brought to the window seen below to create a coupon. Here you can stipulate what you would like all of the properties seen above to be.
The Products tab will allow you to define prices for products that could be selected for submission and checkout. For example, maybe your organization has created a book compiling last year's winners' work, and you have another book from a few years back. A price can be defined for each product, and if selected, the product can be priced accordingly. These prices can also be turned off or on dynamically.
To make edits to or add new products, click edit or add respectively. You can remove a product by selecting remove. When editing a product you will be brought to a window similar to the one seen below:
- Name: The name of the product
- Price: The price of the product
- Display: Whether or not the product will be visible/available at checkout
- Description: A description of the product